Egypt has confirmed its first coronavirus case and said the affected person was a foreigner who had been put into isolation at the hospital making it the first in Africa.

The nationality of the person was not given in the joint statement with the population ministry, which added that they had shown no “symptoms”.

The health ministry said in a statement that it had immediately informed the World Health Organization and had taken all necessary preventative measures.

A World Health Organization-led joint mission with China will start its outbreak investigation work this weekend and will focus on how the new coronavirus is spreading and the severity of the disease, the WHO’s director said on Friday.

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Don`t copy text!